Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Post Wedding

So, with the one exception that I fell down the stairs (but fortunately not when I was making my bridal entrance), the wedding was great. Good friends, good food (not that I tasted it), and a great venue made everything perfect. I could have wished that some of my best friends would have been able to come, but the ones who did come were awesome.

Everything was awesome actually. Including the wedding night--which was itself a total surprise, because you'd think we'd been there, done that. But Husband had a few tricks up his sleeve, and it was really, really nice. I was impressed... but that's all you're going to hear, because I don't want to make you blush.

Love to all,
M

1 comment:

Maude said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

see, i told you everything would be much better once the day came!!!!!

i'm glad that you had a wonderful day, and a wonderful night, too, *wink*wink*!!

congrats again to you both.