Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Litle Calmer

I'm feeling a little better than yesterday. I was really worked up, mostly because I was really tired and it just doesn't seem like the wedding will work out like I hoped. I guess in 10 days we'll see.

Fiance and I picked up our wedding rings today. They are lovely--and not traditional at all. (We're trying hard not to buy into wedding "traditions," since we know that's all BS devised by a greedy, grasping wedding industry.)

I guess I don't have much to say tonight.

Hope all are well.

2 comments:

Maude said...

hang in there girl. hang in there. planning a wedding sucks. our officiant/friend can't make up her mind about whether she is going to officiate or not because she's "freaked out" by it, so why not just say no, and let us move on.

it's a pain. but you only have 10 days? in less than two weeks it will be over.

take heart. you're in the home stretch. whatever happens will happen. but everything will be fine. you will get through this and it will great and you will be beautiful and it will be great.

((((((mermatriarch))))))))

Mermatriarch said...

Thank you Maude for your kind words and your hug.

(((((Maude)))))