Monday, June 25, 2007

Booty Call (Heh Heh)

I drove down to see boyfriend in Neighboring Southern State on Saturday night, kind of out of the blue. I had talked to him earlier in the day, and he seemed a little puny, so even though I couldn't afford it, I drove down to see him. I waited up at the restaurant for him to clock out, drinking a margarita at the bar, and watching America's Got Talent without sound, because Bad 80's Music was playing loudly in the background. Who knew Sirius Radio had a Bad 80's channel?

Anyway, he and I talked and made love (it's always "making love" with him, he's such a romantic softy), and then yesterday morning we went to IHOP for breakfast.

I was really glad to see him. I've missed him bitterly.

1 comment:

Zan said...

Oooh, so we were both getting lucky last night, huh? Of course, your adventure sounds a lot more cuddly than mine :) I hope you're feeling better. Make that three things boys are good for :) Mwhahah.

(OOh, I've got FIVE days off starting Saturday. Whatever shall I do? I know. The Boy! Er...wait...)