Thursday, May 3, 2007

Reading Blogs of People You Hate

I've been reading the blog of a former best friend who was quite repugnant to me back in the day, who dropped me as her friend for who knows what reason. I think it had something to do with my depression, which yes, was bad, but also to do with her insane self-involvement, and the fact that as a person, she is so morally decayed that she thinks it's ok to eviscerate her "friends" when they don't behave like she thinks they ought. Anyway, I finally had to stop looking at it, because I was starting to hyperventilate. Ok, maybe I wasn't that mad, but I was certainly annoyed.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, those people suck, and I'm going to try not to read her blog any more. Because the urge to write a really snotty comment is quite overwhelming, but I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that a) she's gotten to me; b) I have this blog; and c) that I'm even expending the energy to hate her. I should follow my own advice to people who have sitches like this: DISENGAGE. Be the anti-Captain Picard. DISENGAGE. MAKE IT SO.

1 comment:

imogen66 said...

i have absolutely no idea what you are talking. nope. none.